Monday, June 25, 2012

Hiatus is over

I took a break from blogging for a little while.  OK, it was a year, but who is counting?  But I think I had a pretty good excuse.  But you tell me, is this excuse enough?


It took us a long time to get our sweet baby A here, but we couldn't be more thrilled!  She is growing fast and makes us smile every time she flashes her dimples.  Can I say the birth of our third child was every bit as special as the first.  In fact, I think it just gets better because we know how much there is to look forward to!

Unfortunately, I had to take a break from running during my pregnancy as it caused my hips and back too much pain, and other exercise brought on lots of braxton hicks.  But I suppose that is what happens with pregnancy #3!

Now that she is almost three months old, and we have adjusted to life with three, have a little more sleep, and our sanity is back, I feel like I am ready to blog again.  I have been planning my come back for months, but it is now official.

I only have one thing left to say,

"Hello blogging world!  I'm BAAAACK!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment