Thursday, February 10, 2011

Motherhood

I am totally craving a run today! But I am trying to stay close to the training schedule, so I will feel fully ready for my 10.2 miler on Saturday. I can hardly wait!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

A good friend of mine posted this on her blog yesterday and I loved it. I could completely relate to this. Before you become a Mom, it is hard to know what to expect. I knew it would be hard, I knew my patience would be tried, and I knew it would be fun! But what I didn't know was just how difficult motherhood would be. OR how wonderful Motherhood would be. I didn't know that I would cry more tears of joy than I thought was possible, or laugh harder than ever before. I wouldn't trade being a mother for anything.



What would you tell yourself if you could go back to before you had kids?

2 comments:

  1. This is so awesome Ashley. Thanks for posting. So glad to find your blog. Thanks for the jogger stroller advice. Hope to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have told myself to trust myself. This was a great video! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete