Sunday, February 6, 2011

Weekend Fun

This weekend was fantastic! The weather was unbelievable! Blue skies, warm sun, slight breezes. We ate chinese, pizza, watched our team win on Saturday, and really just enjoyed spending time together has a family. That highlight for me was our family run on Saturday afternoon! Jay pushed Maister and Gator in the double stroller, and we ran just a pinch over 8 miles. It is nice to change things up and have some company for a run! Jay showed me some beautiful new trails that I hope we can begin to frequent. Plus we had to run up a nasty hill near the end of our run. It was a doozy! It was a great run, and Jay said he would join me for a run this next week too. SCORE! My Mom will be in town, so hopefully we can steal away for a few runs.

We also decorated valentine sugar cookies on Friday night!
*
What did you do this weekend?

2 comments:

  1. That weekend sounds PERFECT!! I'm hoping to make some cookies or cupcakes this week too! So fun to run with the fam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! This little one is soooo stinkin' Cute!

    ReplyDelete