Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

I set the alarm to get up and work out this morning. But the alarm was promptly turned off when the buzzer sounded. It was a late night, and I just couldn't get my buns out of bed! I didn't work out today, and I always feel so grungy when I don't work out. I wanted to make up my workout later in the day, but it was BIZ--AY with all sorts of St. Patrick's day goodness.
At the top of that list were these little cuties.

I have always wanted to make rainbow cupcakes, and today was the day! Maister was excited to help out, and Gator was happy to eat the frosting.

The inside. They turned out pastel colors, so I guess I need to add more coloring next time. I wanted them to be a bold red, yellow, green, blue and purple.

All ready to go deliver some holiday goodies to friends. Maister chose who we delivered them too, and she was excited to see her little friends! -- Man, I really need to start doing stuff with my hair...like maybe curl it or style it in some way. I don't think the blow dryer is considered styling it anymore...--

St. Patty's isn't my favorite holiday, but this year it was so much more fun than usual! I love that my kiddos are getting old enough to enjoy green milk, and having permission to pinch those not wearing green :)

This holiday is quickly moving its way up my favorites list. It was FUN day :)

1 comment:

  1. These are the coolest things EVER!!!!! Your daughter's grin is sooo cute. :)

    ReplyDelete