Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Menu

I haven't posted my weekly menu for 2 weeks, but there really wasn't anything exciting, and since it was the last of the month we tried to eat all our leftovers and meals I had previously frozen in the freezer. Here is what we will be enjoying this week. The bolded things are NEW recipes. I will be posting some new recipes to share soon!
Monday - Chicken Salsa Tacos - recipe it come!
Tuesday - WagonWheel Chili
Wednesday - Tuna Pasta Bake
Thursday - Baked Turkey Burritos
Friday - Sweet n Sour Chicken Pizza
Saturday - still deciding - possibly eating out - possibly cooking for 6 adults and 4 kids! But I
won't know until at least Friday.
Sunday - Mexican Fiesta! Birthday dinner for the sister in-law. Including, enchiladas, taquitos,
and more! Plus a MILE HIGH DEVIL's FOOD CAKE!
Obviously I am trying a lot of new recipes this week. So far so good. I am really excited about the sweet n sour chicken pizza.
What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment