Thursday, January 6, 2011

Craving for today

So while our furnace has been out, we have been watching this is our fireplace all day: Then Maister asked about marshmallows, and it was all over for me. I had to have smores! I figured we may as well take advantage of this misfortune of having our furnace out and being forced to use the fireplace. And I love smores.
Surprisingly it is a new found love. I was never a big fan of them as a kid. I liked to roast the mallows, and eat all of the parts separate (ok, let's be honest, I mostly just liked that chocolate). But last September we went to a campout with our Church, and that is where my love grew for these little babies. Mmmm.


We mixed it up this time though and used a Symphony bar instead of a regular old plain chocolate bar. Is it possible to improve a smore? I am pretty sure my taste buds sang a song in honor of the Symphony bar. So I type here today to say, yes, yes it is possible to improve a Smore. They were so good I may have eaten three of these little guys. Don't worry, they were just half cracker size. Delish!

Here is when the smore met my mouth. Long lost love.

Now that you are on your way to your kitchen to make a smore, try and mix it up. Make it creative! Let me know if you come up with any cool combos. It would be my duty as this blog author to try out your ideas. Right? Right!


No comments:

Post a Comment