Monday, January 3, 2011

Monday work out

Today I didn't get to do too much. I could not pull myself out of bed for a run this morning. Sad, I know. I settled for some Turbo Jam (20 minute work out) and about 15-20 minutes of rotating between crunches, pushups, leg lifts, and waist crunchers. It was no run, but I felt good knowing I had done something! It was actually a decent work out, even if Maister thought it was hilarious to latch onto my legs while I was trying to kick and move. Haha! That girl cracks me up! At least Gator was napping, so I didn't have to worry about him getting bored.

I am going to bed early tonight in hopes that I can get up early tomorrow for a rockin' run. Here is to high hopes!

*
Do you work out at home with your kids?
*
What do you do to make it easier?

No comments:

Post a Comment