Thursday, January 20, 2011

Excited!

Today I set a new PR! I ran 6.48 miles at a 7:15 pace. SWEET! That even included sitting at a stop light forever. I hate having to wait for all the cars to pass at a busy intersection...
I was pretty tired for my run today because I went to bed late last night. But I forced myself out of my warm sheets and made myself go. I will admit, it was hard to enjoy the run this morning, but I did my best. I just kept clicking through my songs to find my latest downloads. I was looking for DJ Got Me Falling In Love but I never did find it.
I have been getting these killer stomach aches too. I think I am just not fueling myself enough. So I ate some extra nutella today to make up for it...that should do the job, right?

I haven't decided whether to make my 3rd training day of the week tomorrow (friday) or Saturday. I guess I will see how I feel when I get up tomorrow morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment