Monday, January 10, 2011

Week 2 Menu

I finally found a minute today to sit down and figure out our menu. Unfortunately, I had to completely change it when I saw the price of salmon filets now-a-days! Plus, my store didn't have any arugula for the portobello mushroom burgers I wanted to make too. So I made and impromptu menu change! If I have any grocery $$ left over at the end of the month I will definitely snag some salmon, and search a little harder for the arugula (the portobello mushrooms were quite pricey as well!). Here is what we will be eating this week:

Monday: Tortellini with Tomato & Basil sauce and steamed brocolli
Tuesday: Poppy's Casserole -- a go to recipe
Wednesday: Pesto w/pasta or Chicken tacos - I will go with my mood
Thursday: Lasagna, french bread, spinach salad
Friday: Homemade Pizza -- I am thinking artichoke and sundried tomato-- and salad
Saturday: Leftovers - I never really plan Saturdays because we either have leftovers, sanwiches, or have dinner with friends!

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment