Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Latest workouts

I haven't posted what my workouts have been lately. So here it goes:

Monday: Ran 3.2 miles at about 7 minute pace
Tuesday: Turbo Jam (20 minute work out) - I felt unusually exhausted this day
Wednesday: Ran 3.7 miles at about 7:10 pace again

I am not sure why my speed has gone up. I told Jason it was probably because of my sweet new socks. I am running these early in the morning, so maybe my body is just more alert and ready to take the run on? Who knows? All I know is, I like it!

My knee has been hurting a little more than usual today. Perhaps it is just getting used to the speed? I am trying to be careful, but I always forget it is hurting until I tweak it doing something. Hopefully I can get rid of the pain soon! I am planning on doing a long run on Saturday morning, I just hope my knee will cooperate. Here is to lots of ice and hot chocolate to heat up the other parts of my body while my knee is cold!

No comments:

Post a Comment