Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Delicious!

I am loving this cereal, as of late. I don't normally buy Kashi cereal, because I bought it once a couple years ago and the taste resembled that of cardboard. But Kashi sent me a free sample of their new GoLEAN Crisp in the mail. Plus they included some awesome coupons for future purchases. I was skeptical when I poured my first bowl. But seriously, this stuff is SO good. Kashi has come a really long way in these past few years. I am back on the Kashi boat now. This stuff has 9g of protein in one serving. So it is perfect for breakfast after my morning runs.
My kids even like it. And I am happy to let them. With the coupons they sent me I was even able to get a full size box for free too! And my grocery store has them on sale right now, so with the other coupons, I can still get a box for $2. Not a great deal for cereal in general, but for a healthy one I think that is a great deal. I am going to stock up with the rest of my coupons this month. This is definitely my greatest cereal find in a long while! If you haven't tried it, DO!

**If anyone that works at Kashi is reading this, I wouldn't mind if you sent me another free box or two. I promise they will be thoroughly enjoyed, and devoured quickly. Plus, I did just give your company a plug...just sayin' :)

No comments:

Post a Comment