Thursday, January 13, 2011

Totally Addicted


Tonight I whipped up some mean lasagna, french bread, spinach salad, and most importantly, these scrumptious Pumpkin Chocolate chip cookies. It is safe to say that I am totally addicted to these little bites of pure joy. I like to throw them in the microwave for 10 seconds to get the chocolate a little melty, and then drink a big glass of milk along side them. The best part is they are nearly guilt free! I got the recipe from my cousin, but I know many people make these same treats! Here is the recipe so you can whip up a batch too. It takes literally no time at all!

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

1 spice cake mix
1 can (15oz) Pumpkin puree
chocolate chips (however many you want!)

Mix these 3 ingredients and bake at 350 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Just use a toothpick to determine when they are done.

VOILA! I love to take these to friends when I am in a pinch and don't have time to make anything fancy. Plus, I am happy when there are leftovers :) My kids love them too. And that makes me happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment