Monday, January 17, 2011

Week 3 Menu

Here is what we will be eating this week:

Monday: Out with family (cousins came to town)
Tuesday: Philly Cheese Steaks (made these to eat Sunday but was postponed)
Wednesday: Mexican Chopped Salad w/honey lime dressing
Thursday: Vegetable Soup w/ French bread
Friday: BBQ Chicken Pizza (homemade)
Saturday: Out with friends - Chinese Food- YUM!
Sunday: Spicey Orange chicken Stirfry OR Pineapple glazed chicken w/Jalapeno salsa

It should be a yummy week of food. Tonight was the first time I had anything fried in a LONG time. It tasted pretty good, but I was really missing a big spinach salad on the side. I didn't have my normal veggie wrap for lunch, so my body was craving veggies. I did have a veggie burrito, but the beans and corn just can't replace the spinach, tomatoes and mushrooms in my usual daily diet.

Do you have anything delicious on your menu this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment