Monday, January 10, 2011

Our House Guest

When Jason and his brother were installing the new part in the furnace, they found this furry little critter "resting":
I about flipped my lid when I saw them bring this guy into my kitchen. I didn't want to look at it. However, I did want to snap a quick picture. For posterity's sake, right? For some reason when I looked at it through the lens on my camera, it didn't feel as real to me. It didn't creep me out quite as much.
J told me later that the previous home owners (friends of ours) had set the trap years ago. Apparently they never went up to fetch the little guy when the scratching in the attic stopped.

J went that night to get 4 or 5 more traps to set up in our attic, just in case the rest of the family is hiding up there...I hope they got scared by the first trap and exited the house soon thereafter. I don't want to find any more of these things in my house!

No comments:

Post a Comment