Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Plans

So here is my current GOAL.
I am training for the Fleet Feet Trail Half Marathon on March 26th. That means I have 68 days left to train. I am confident that this goal is very realistic. That is, as long as I can get this knee under control again. Ice is my friend, ice is my friend (repeat, repeat, repeat).

I am using my Nike+ to train, and the Nike+ running website has a whole training program that I am following. It has be running MWF, with breaks the other days. I am not sure I can 100% follow all of the training advice, but I will do my best. Some weeks I just need to run more than 3 times though.

I am excited for these next few months of RUNNING. I am off now to download some sweet iTunes with the gift card I got from my parents for Christmas. I need some good stuff to listen to while I run. It makes me smile and dance while I run. Seriously...

What are your current fitness goals?

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget to take some Advil (or another NSAID) to reduce swelling. You don't take them for pain, you take them to help your body recover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you make the commenting more like your other blog? :)

    ReplyDelete