Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wednesday Happenings

As I said on our Week 4 Menu, tonight we planned on eating out. I made a request for Subway, and Jay put a smile on my face by letting me have my way. We both ordered the footlong Black Forest Ham on wheat. I wanted the Turkey Breast, or even Turkey Breast AND Black Forest Ham, but neither of those are on the $5 sandwich menu. And we are on a budget here people! Jay got chipotle sauce, and it was honey mustard for me.


I felt like they REALLY skimped on the veggies. And I hate being the person that keeps asking them to put on more. Next time I will just do it anyways, cause it was totally lacking. Thankfully, they did put a ton of banana peppers on, as I DID continued asking for more. I need a mild zing on my sandwiches! Overall it was delicious! Definitely hit the spot.


Maister shared my sandwich. She LOVED it. She even ate the spinach with no complaints. The tomato and cucumber were all picked out, but that's ok. Her love of spinach has been growing lately, and I will take what I can get!

Gator loved his cookie that Daddy spoiled he and sister with. The boy devoured it in no time. He even had a couple bites of my sandwich that included spinach! GO GATOR! He also had more meat and bread for his dinner. This boy is picky, so we kind of let him eat what he will right now.
*
What tricks do you have for getting your kids to eat new foods?



No comments:

Post a Comment